Madhava Nursing home & Pharamcy, the pioneer in the field of Ksharasutra karma,in southern Kerala for the past 15 years. Ksharasutra is a parasurgical technique in ayurveda for the treatment of ano-rectal disorders and we have achieved 100% success in curing, especially fistula in ano, hemorrhoid, fissure in ano and pilonidal sinus.
* Simple and safe parasurgical procedure
* Safe therapy for all age groups, irrespective of other health conditions
* Time and cost effective treatment often done in OP department
* Chance of bleeding is rare
* Chance of recurrence is nil
* No surgical complications like incontinence, stenosis or stricture
* Therapy done in 100% sterile and hygienic environment.
* It helps in cutting, curetting, draining & healing of fistulous track.
* It destroys and removes unhealthy tissues
* Controls infection by the microbicidal action
* Chemical cauterization and mechanical strangulation of blood vessel in piles.
* Medicated sitz bath
* Apply Jatyadi thailam for dressing
* Antibiotics are generally avoided
* Take fibre rich diet and vegetables with plenty of water
* Completely avoid non vegetarian food
* Stay ambulated after the treatment (can do walking and day to day activities )
* Clean the rectal area and maintain hygiene.
* Fistula in ano
* Fissure in ano
* Pilonoidal sinus
* Fistula in ano & pilonidal sinus
Patient is aneasthetised with local aneasthesia and the Ksharasutra is tied in the fistulous track,and weekly Ksharasutra is changed depending upon the severity and healing.
Patient aneasthetised with local aneasthesia and transifixation of pile mass is done with ksharasutra. Sloughing of the necrosised pile mass within 5-7 days.