If a couple is infertile ,this means that they have been unable to conceive a child after 12 months of regular sexual intercourse without birth control.
The couple never had a child
The infertile person has had one or more children in the past,but a medical problem is imparing fertility.
50% of infertility is directly or indirectly linked to the female.only about 30-50% of the infertility linked to the male.
Common causes of infertility of females
1. Ovulation problems(polycystic ovarian syndrome)
2. Tubal blockage
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
4. Age related factors
5. Uterine problems
6. Previous tubal ligations
8. Advanced maternal age
Hairfall, Dandruff, Alopecia areata
Acne vulgaris, Hyperpigmentation, Warts
1. Abnormal uterine bleeding(AUB)
a. Heavy menstrual bleeding
b. No menstrual bleeding (amemorrhea)
c. Irregular mentrual bleeding
3. Premenstrual syndrome(pms)
4. Premenstrual dysphonic disorder
Post pregnancy care
1. Obesity (Weight loss therapy)
2. Weight gain therapy